Home » » Sorry for the Break

Sorry for the Break

I haven't put up a post for a few days and the reason was, I taken by surprise by a medical crisis and found myself in intensive care for a few days. I'm on the mend now and feeling much better, but I won't be posting much for a few more days. For some odd reason, my doctor thinks I need to take it easy.

When I do pick up where I left off, I will continue with my series on the Shostakovich symphonies and we are very soon going to get to the really interesting ones. I also have some more of my recordings to put up including a three-movement piece by Leo Brouwer and some Bach.

And I trust there will be more wry glimpses at our less serious colleagues from time to time. So check back in a few days.

Best wishes to all my readers,

Bryan Townsend



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Free Music Learning Center - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger